My FB

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 8- Gearing up for football

Apparently Jackson was just born to be a football player, or look like one after a rough game.  The kid can't go a week without a new bruise.  Tonight it was from trying to climb from the recliner into his chair- he missed, face first.  But I have to say, this kid is tough. He cried for 30 seconds, gave me a hug, and said "down." Then went on with his evening.  Other than that, we had a fun filled day.  

Sad to see the Steelers lose, but it is what it is- it was a great game, from what I saw.  Football and toddlers just don't mix.  I will just dream that down the road I'll see Mr. Jackson wearing black and gold.  

 Dad went to see what he was doing during nap time- he pulled the toy off of the floor and was happily playing
Game face 
 He played in this thing for 30 minutes, no joke
I feel safe in my little bubble mama 
 What are you doing Mama? Huh, Huh? 
 
Showing off his hair
Worn out little guy 
His reaction to the 2nd quarter 
 Hmm- I wonder if I can get from here to there?  (no he didn't fall until 15 minutes later after I tried to talk him out of it)
The site of the accident
 The result of the accident another banged up Monday.  Brenda might not let me take him home on the weekends anymore lol

No comments:

Post a Comment