My FB

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 214-6 month stats

Since I was sick, I debated about taking Vivienne to the doctor today.  I called and they told me it was actually the best time to bring her in since I was giving her extra antibodies by nursing her while I was sick.  Yay breast feeding.  I will warn you now- this week is World Breastfeeding Week, so I will probably tell you why breast feeding is awesome, but I may not just depends on my mood as I see things float through Facebook.
Anyway, I'm feeling a little better today and we got to get down and play, we even went to WalMart after the doctor's office. Overall it was a good day, tomorrow is back to school, so they aren't going to be too happy when I wake them up in the morning, but it's good practice for the upcoming weeks.

Vivienne's stat's: Weight- 16lbs 11oz (56%)  Height 25.0 in (12%)  - she's a petite little thing  (for reference Jackson was 16lbs 12oz and 26.5in)
Teething much?  
Jackson found a hidden stash of markers- I put them up, but the next day he comes running from somewhere with yet another marker, the downside to teaching elementary school- you have markers everywhere 
 Jackson drawing on paper- it's a miracle
 Working hard on his masterpiece
spaghetti is soooooo fun to play with 
 Look at how much I can pick up at once
Looking for the cat he ran off the porch 
 running up and down the hill screaming up hill, down hill, up hill (aka anything but coming inside like I asked him to)
Biiiiig meatball 
 Playing at the pediatrician's office
mmmmm cookies (he made me look terrible begging to fill his "hunggy belly" in front of the cashier like I starve him- see above serving of spaghetti and applesauce he at 2 hours earlier 
chocolate chip face 
this is what happens when I try to give Jackson a nice quiet sensory activity (rice) while I feed Vivienne...."mama rice everywhere!"

No comments:

Post a Comment