My FB

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 220- back to school test run


We were up a little later, but at Miss Brenda's by 9:30.  Jackson was quick to tell my "buh bye mom" and Vivienne was all smiles when I left.  They definitely feel at home there. Then I went to school and worked until 3:20, came home pumped, ran to the post office, picked up the kids and then had an RCEA meeting at pizza hut.  At pizza hut, Vivienne was happy and easy going and Jackson threw multiple temper tantrums, tried to run away, and then passed out in a booth.  It'll be a bit of an adjustment for sure.  So it's 2 days this week, 4 days next week and then we are back full swing.  I'm so excited for tomorrow and Jackson can't wait to "ride Pete" either. Who is the old steam engine from Chuggington.
                                            

 Chip!
No more pictures Mama 
Silly Jackson 

How I put Vivienne to bed, soon she'll be ready for the crib :(

No comments:

Post a Comment