My FB

Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 226- The Camera Survived

This evening I dug my camera out of the rice and it turned on and took pictures.  I need to clean it, but I think it's safe to say that it survived!  No more bath pictures with this camera, I learned my lesson.

Anyway, today we had a lazy morning thanks to a cranky baby girl. Then this afternoon Mr. Jackson got a shot of crankiness while Vivienne was as sweet as pie. We went to BK for lunch and for Jackson to burn off some energy (since Vivienne wasn't feeling well, I didn't want her in the sun). Then Russell went to work and Jackson, Vivienne, and I went to school to get somethings done.  It went much more smoothly this time.  Vivienne hung out on the mat and played, then took a short nap.  Jackson played trains and drew pictures.  When Vivienne started to get fussy again we went to the playground and then came home.  Jackson passed out in the car and slept for 2 hours, so he's still up, but not for long (I've seen a yawn!).  Vivienne didn't nap much, but ate really well for dinner so she passed out very shortly after bath time.  It was a good day together, tomorrow it's back to work :( I'm excited for a new school year, but I'll miss hanging out with Jackson and Vivienne.  I wish school was 3 days a week or only half days- that would be great!

 Testing out the camera on my cutie
nap time in his bed, it's a start 
 Yummy dinner
 Working on a lima bean
 So silly with sweet potatoes
hey- this food thing is alright 
big train 
he drags the tent with him from room to room 
Playing nicely on the mat, watching thomas on the big screen 
 this is what i envisioned the first time I brought them to school
Whoa- big choo choo 
blocking out the light during her nap 
drawing mama a picture and letting miss vivienne sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment