My FB

Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 233- Back to School

I forgot how draining school can be!  It was a good day back and I love seeing how all my students have grown over the summer, but man I am tired!  After school I had to take the kids to walmart to get some grocery shopping done that I didn't have time to do over the weekend. While it's slow going with two kids, they were both excellent!  Then we came home, started dinner and played while it cooked.  After a looooong dinner, the kids had a bath and off to bed Vivienne went, I'm taking Jackson now. It was a pretty good day, but I look forward to just coming home tomorrow :)
Baby cuddles 
Crazy brother attacks 
Happy for playtime 
It may be messy, but they love it 
 Please mom, tomatoes are gross
 Yes- you need a fork for pizza and grapes
Since Jackson didn't want to eat the tomatoes either, he decided that Percy would eat it

No comments:

Post a Comment