My FB

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 232- Taste of Fall

This morning it was in the 50s and felt so great.  We went outside and watched the squirrels, listened for the train, and talked about the colors of the cars that drove by.  Russell went to help a friend move so it was just me and the kids until it was time for me to go to school for Back to School night.  We had a good day playing, Jackson's really getting an arm on him- he threw a ball across the whole room and nailed Bernie sleeping in his bed AFTER saying "Bernie catch."  I was pretty proud of him (don't tell me it was a fluke, I have athletic dreams for my kids).

Vivienne had some rough times this morning with teething, those top teeth take forever to come in and are super painful.  Thankfully the teething tablets were able to get her out of the funk. This evening she would only eat yogurt and applesauce and cried when it was gone.  I think she really liked the cool feeling on her gums.

Tomorrow is the first day of school and I have some grocery shopping today, so it'll be a long day. I hope today's pictures make up for the lack of pictures I know that will be coming as I head back to work in full force this week.
slobber baby 
awake and napping before the boys even got out of bed 
watching the cars  
 Vivienne had fun watching Jackson swing
Jackson had fun swinging by himself and shaking it everywhere 
 bashful baby
Someday she'll be able to get that ball  
Jackson giving her words of encouragement 
I got it Mama! 
that tower is sooooo big 
 knock it down, mom?
 Munching on her bear
 Just playing with Elmo :) 
Learning his letters- it's amazing to watch him on there

No comments:

Post a Comment