My FB

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 215-Up and Down

We had an interesting day to say the least, one that I hope by that yawn I just heard, will be over soon!  We got to school this morning for my meeting and the kids were pretty good. Jackson did a great job sharing trains with his friends, taking turns, and being polite.  Vivienne was in a decent mood despite her cranky start to the morning (the princess likes to wake up on her own- not be waken up by me).
Then the meeting was over and silly me thought I could get some stuff done.  Jackson thought this was a super awesome place to get everything out on the floor, run away, play anywhere he wanted.  Vivienne got increasingly fussy. I finally gave up when Jackson spilled yogurt on the floor, licked it, and rolled in it before I could get a screaming Vivienne on the ground. So then we came home and I got Vivienne settled in for a nap.  Jackson watched some Mickey, but refused to give into sleep or eat lunch. Vivienne woke up and was fussier than ever, she has a little fever and would only calm by nursing so that's how she spent most of the evening (happy world breastfeeding week lol). So just as I was about to make dinner, I come back in from cleaning up a mess in the playroom to find Jackson stopped coloring and passed out on the couch. I couldn't get him back up for anything, so just braced myself for a long night.
He woke up around 7:30 and Vivienne calmed down a bit by then.  They had a fun bath together, I gave her some motrin for her pain and fever (could be illness, teething, or shots :( ) and put her down.  We did a google hangout with Mamaw and Saba, Jackson read them a goodnight story (The Goodnight Train of course) and as soon as we hung up I saw the pathetic face.  "Hungy belly mama"  "Oh, what does the belly need?" "pizza :D"  I thought what the heck, so we did our first pizza delivery.  He had so much fun waiting on the porch and would call out "man, where are you man?" Then, when he got there Jackson gave him the money and said "here money man, my pizza now?"  Then he ate 2 pieces in 10 minutes and is currently watching Chuggington, hopefully getting close to being ready to head to bed, I know I am!
 Sleepy man
 Yeah this is about the only picture I could get of her for hours
Still sleepy mr. jackson 
I'll hold your hand baby 
Baby cry-mama :( 
's k baby 
 Ahh the power of the bath
Don't smile at me 
A rare moment of 2 happy babies today!

No comments:

Post a Comment