My FB

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 227- Back to school

Jackson and Vivienne went to Brenda's today so that I could get some much needed work done in my classroom.  I got a good bit done, but still have a lot of work to do.  Tomorrow is our first official day back and the kids are back on Monday.  It's hard to believe summer is over, but that 5 am alarm will totally remind me!
We had a busy evening.  I picked up the kids and we headed to Walmart to get the back to school supplies since I was lucky enough to get one of the Walmart cards this evening. Then when we got home Jackson saw that our new neighbor had a 2 year old little boy and a bright red ball- he has a new best friend.  They played outside for about an hour, then we had a late dinner, a quick bath and Vivienne was off to bed. I've got everything laid out for tomorrow and a load of laundry in the dryer to be folded in the morning.  I think I'm all set.  We just got a couple of pictures right before bed tonight, but I think that will be the theme for the next week as we all get back into a routine.
 Getting ready for bath time!
In a great mood this evening 
Silly Jackson 
Play trains mom 
Cheese Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment