My FB

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 228- Big boy, little girl

I figured out the other day when Jackson slept through dinner, that Vivienne fits better in his highchair than she does in hers.  She can reach a little farther and see, I guess the tray sits lower on it.  So tonight I decided to let her use the space saver and Jackson got to sit in a regular chair.  He did really well and she was starting to even try to pick up and eat peas on her own.  I think we'll keep this arrangement for a bit and if it works, I'll wash her highchair and either sell it or store it in the basement (probably the latter because I'm afraid to sell baby stuff lol)

The kids did really well getting up early today, though Jackson had to go to Ms. Brenda's in his PJs because I ran out of time. They were both in a good mood and Jackson pretty much told me to leave this morning.  He just walked up while I was talking with Brenda about his diaper and he says "ummm bye mom." So they will be just fine this school year. I really enjoyed adult company today- so I think I"ll do fine too :)
Our new arrangement 
munch munch I can reach! 
Big boy 
 mmmmm toast
so many toys, but only two hands :( 
Hanging with ah ah 
trying to be "nice" 
 happy lady
she pulled the play mat over and played happily sideways 
 silly kids
 yay i got ah ah
and she's not giving him up 
New Minnie Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment