My FB

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 225- Trains!

Jackson played trains all day long, he watched trains, carried trains to dinner, and even had bathtub trains.  He wouldn't take a nap, so he fell asleep on the couch and I decided to try and put him in his bed with his new Thomas sheets.  We talked about it all day and sometimes he told me he would sleep there, other times he told me I needed to share my bed.  I hope this doesn't backfire, but we'll see.  Hopefully, he'll sleep well and see that his bed isn't scary.  Also everyone send good thoughts to my camera.  Jackson ran to the bath and fell and hit his head on the toilet.  When I tried to take a picture of his bump and he smacked the camera out of my hand, right into the bathtub :(  I've taken it apart and it's hanging out in rice.  I really hope it's not dead!
On a good note, his head seems like he's fine and we have one last day together tomorrow before school starts in full swing. Oh and Vivienne did a great job eating dinner tonight.  She had blueberries, lima beans, and strawberries and she didn't make any faces :)

Eating breakfast with his trains 
Oh hi Mom! 
Still stuck in this position 
Her turn to love the penguin 
 Just playing trains Mom
He pulled up his chair to watch his new trains dvd 
Jackson and Bernie decided that they were going to join Russell in the shower 
Mmmm birthday cookie 
Sorry baby- no cookie for you 
 being a good big brother
happy 2 year old! 
 he just loves his trains
She can crawl backward 
Jackson sharing trains with Vivienne 
 She's full of silly faces these days
 Big track
Helping in the garden 
Henry came to play too 
 Running "too fast"
 Showing Vivienne how to crawl
 Enjoying the evening
 C'mon baby!
 Big girl!
 Just enjoying the sunset
 run, run, run
Peek a boo! 
I'm under here Mama- oh no choo choo 
Hi Mama! 
 chewing on her new bath toys
Yummy alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment