My FB

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 223-Early Birthday Fun!

While we had a rough morning, Kristina, Mamaw and Saba came to help out.  Vivienne is still fighting her teeth and wanted to be attached to me and Jackson was making mess after mess.  Once they all came I was able to get baking and shopping done.  Then we had a late dinner and opened Amazon presents from Aunt Carrier, Uncle James, Liam, and Brendan and Aunt Kari, Uncle Luke, and Carter. Jackson then stayed up a little late playing with his awesome new toys.  He was so excited!
 Testing cupcake batter
Here saba! 
Vivienne and Mamaw
 Boxes for me? ooohh!

Open, Dada! 
 Brownie for a snack
Cuddle bug 
What is it? 
He got a Rody- I'll have to get pics of him on it, we only have video bc he was so funny 
Woah paper  
 Choo choo!
 Big choo choo
Happy to stay up late 
I got it 
Any more choo choo? 
Where's Jackson?

No comments:

Post a Comment