My FB

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 234- Big Eater

Just as I was about to give up baby led weaning with Vivienne and add some purees to her diet, she surprised me and ate a complete meal on her own today and loved it.  She had carrots, lima beans, strawberries, and fish sticks and ate like she's been eating for weeks. Tomorrow night has spaghetti on the menu, so this should be fun.

Jackson woke me up at 4 am to "play trains Mom" by smashing me in the face with Henry. We stayed in bed trying to go back to sleep (or at least I was honestly trying) until my alarm went off at 5:30 then we got up and got ready for school.  Jackson finally fell asleep on the drive to Brenda's and then she told me he slept until 11 am.  He obviously didn't take a nap then so he's ready for bed now!

We had a busy evening and I didn't get many pictures, so one each of the kids tonight.  School is kicking my butt!
 Watching Einsteins
Off to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment