My FB

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 238- Steelers

We had a pretty good day, both kids were up early, but to help me out, they both took a nap until 5.  Then we headed to Kroger for groceries, had dinner, playtime bath time and one is down the other is just about ready to go.
We had a great morning playing Jackson is getting better and better with sharing. I have a lot of paperwork to get done in these next 2 weeks, so the blogs will be short until I'm in a more normal routine.
 Hmmm books are tasty
Sinister plotting 
Getting ready to play trains 
Laughing at the dogs 
He was stuck on the tunnel 
Giving Joe kisses 
Mom- she dumped all the fish 
I have to be a good brother, I have to be a good brother 
screw that- you want a fish, here take it, but i'll make sure you never want a fish again 
yum yum 
Vivienne not sure how she feels about it all 
Hmmm I'll get him really good once I can get this crawling thing down 
Getting ready for dinner 
Hmm this headband looks like a train track 
Gimme that train 
So silly mama 
Vivienne going after his shoe 
You can't get Henry 
 Crazy kids

Well he sat in it for 5 minutes, progress is progress

No comments:

Post a Comment