My FB

Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 244- College Color Day

Today was college color day so we were all decked out in our WVU attire. I tried to get a picture of the Joe, Bernie, Jackson, and Vivienne but that was a disaster to say the least. Joe knocked Vivienne over a couple times, sat on her, jumped on Jackson, Bernie slobbered on Jackson so Jackson hit him, by the end I gave up without any decent pics of the four of them, but a good lesson to never try to get the 4 of them in a picture again!
After the picture disaster I was treated to Russell making dinner and giving the kids a bath.  I guess it truly is "once in a blue moon" (I kid). Now I'm watching the end of Bambi with Jackson and looking forward to an early bedtime tonight- this work stuff is exhausting!
Nap time when Jackson is under Dada's care 
Yeah, this about sums up our picture session 
 Jackson then pulls Bernie's tail and I"m sure you know how that went over if you know Bernie
No one would look at me :( 
The best picture I got 
 Jackson was DONE
Making up 
Waiting on dinner :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment