My FB

Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 230- 2 year stats

Jackson had his 2 year old appt today and that was a disaster to put it mildly. I woke him up from his nap to take him, he didn't want to be put down, sit down, or be touched.  He cried and yelled through the whole first half.  The doctor was able to get him laughing toward the end though.  However, he was due for his lead test and that consisted of me restraining him for what seemed like forever so they could fill 3 vials with blood from his finger prick.  I seriously thought he would throw up from crying so hard, it was rough.  When it was done he was back to normal though, so that was good.  We had a good evening together and now we are headed to bed!
Jackson's 2 year stats- very different from Miss Vivienne's
29lbs 9 oz (58%)  36.5 inches (93%)
Vivienne thought it was great being a the doctor's and not getting shots 
Fun paper 
Not convinced I'm not getting shots dad- I saw Vivienne get some just a couple of weeks ago 
Cutie pie 
mmm toast  
Feed baby pizza mama
Silly Jackson 
Peek a boo 
 I see you
Feed baby animal cracker? share? 

No comments:

Post a Comment