My FB

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 63- Girls' Day

After I got Jackson up and moving, Vivienne and I had a girls day while Russell and Jackson hung out.  She is getting more social and we enjoyed a long afternoon nap on the couch together.  I also managed to get caught up on cleaning and dishes and am in the midst of laundry.  Russell took Jackson shopping for fishing stuff and then after he got up from his nap they went and played at the playground.  Russell forgot the camera so there aren't many pictures.  Tomorrow will be another girls afternoon because I'm planning on taking Vivienne to Bingo at our school :) 
Not impressed with my silly faces 
but the fish can make her grin 
finally decided to give me a smile 
 getting ready for bath time
 excited for the water
little water baby 
brush, brush

No comments:

Post a Comment