My FB

Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 76- Last day "off"

We spent the last day of my maternity leave, at school.  Oh well, I'm looking forward to having a set routine in place- I'll feel a lot more effective.  I think I'll also enjoy some time where I'm not tending to children under 2.  Jackson got to enjoy some frozen yogurt in my sub's going away party while I was dealing with some things in the office.  Then he went to Brenda's and Vivienne and I got to learn about Nonviolent Crisis Prevention Interventions.  Once we got home Russell put together the Shamrock pizzas (though he missed the concept) while I took care of the kids.  After dinner, since Vivienne was in a good mood and I had a little time, I decided to run to Walmart with her to get Jackson a few t-shirts and shorts for this gorgeous weather.  Big mistake- that is generally the bedtime routine and Miss Vivienne is still wide awake happily cooing away on her play mat while I"m doing my best to get through with the 4 hours of sleep I had from last night (and not uninterrupted either).  Both kids slept well, but their sleep and awake times didn't match up and I didn't get a whole lot of sleep.  Oh well, at least Russell will be getting up with Jackson tonight/tomorrow.
I'm looking forward to our Saint Patrick's Day festivities and another warm and sunny day tomorrow!
Play time! 
Today she decided that tummy time meant chewing on the boppy 
Enjoying some quality time together (before he tried to dump his mega blocks on her head)
I got him to move a few feet away from her before commencing the daily block dump 
I love, love, love her woolies! 
We picked them up so he could dump them again, Vivienne thought this was a great game 
Sitting quietly and playing, one of the few toys that can achieve this feat 
 "done!"
Late night smiles 
 Talking with Mama
Really enjoying the baby in the mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment