My FB

Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 90- Spring Break

I know I shouldn't be too excited since I've only been at work for 2 weeks, but I am.  I'm looking forward to a week home doing fun Easter things with Jackson and Vivienne.  I'm looking forward to taking the dogs for walks and playing outside and most importantly I'm looking forward to not getting up at 5:00 am!
Jackson looks way worse today than he did last night, but he's not affected at all.  He's still kissing, eating salty foods, and shoving as much in his mouth as he can.  His teeth seem to be just fine so now it's just how he looks- which is rough!  We had a great evening and Jackson was sound asleep by 7:30, Vivienne by 8:30, my goal is 9:30. 

Finally a decent picture of the two of them :) Minus the busted up jackson face 
I think it makes him look tough  
She likes to mimic me and tilt her head from side to side during our 5 minutes of bumbo time 
Swimming, swimming 
so relaxed 
Nervous about the water coming from the tub, Jackson was a splashing machine 
belly time! 
We have to maximize our time when it's just me and the kids, so brushing teeth in the bath tub is a big helper (notice Tuesday night's injury to his elbow)

No comments:

Post a Comment