My FB

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 89- Someone get this kid a helmet

So not too much new tonight except spring break starts tomorrow!  Oh and when Jackson was getting out of timeout today he tripped and went face first into the coffee table.  He has a pretty decent cut inside his lip and it's all puffy.  Pair that with the scraped arms and knees from falling on Tuesday and the black eye from Brenda's on Wednesday and I'm terrified to take him out in public.  Vivienne had a really good evening and is slowly moving her bedtime up :) I'm going to try and take advantage of that now and finish up for the night.  I'm so looking forward to Sunday when Russell is home and I can nap when Vivienne naps, I miss sleep! (and I know I can't complain too much b/c my kids sleep a minimum of 9 hours- I just need a maid and a chef and work to start at noon- or to win the lottery)

secrets :)  
Outside makes him feel better 
bruised and bloodied- but he's happy 
 peek a boo
don't you look at me like that (what V is saying to the baby in the mirror)
Yes- I look miserable 
 sharing his "melmo" sippy
If that doesn't look like and evil plotting brother, I don't know what would qualify 
happy girl 
 bubbles!
Just hanging around on my car 
Fat lip/ huge cut doesn't slow him down when there's syrup involved

No comments:

Post a Comment