My FB

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 82- Almost done!

The first week of work is almost done and what a week it's been.  Hopefully next week will be better.  We're slowly, but surely settling into a routine here.  The kids were both down by 9:30 tonight.  I had to wake them both up this morning and neither was happy about it.  I didn't get many pictures and I think that's probably going to be true most work nights because my hands are constantly busy from the minute I get home until both babies are sound asleep.  I'm not staying up too late tonight, but did finally get to enjoy a little me time this evening without feeling totally wiped out.  Jackson enjoyed swinging on the back porch while Vivienne and I grilled hot dogs and then she tried out the bumbo for a couple of minutes while I mixed the mac n cheese.  I'm really enjoying this beautiful weather and hope it sticks around for the weekend so we can spend some time at the playground.

 Giving my arms a break
I think this is pure joy in a picture! 
She did really well for her first 2 minutes in- even though she's got the t-rex pose going on

No comments:

Post a Comment