My FB

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 71- happy 19 months

Today Jackson turned 19 months old.  Hard to believe, this last month has flown by.  It was a beautiful day and we got a nice long nap and some outside time. Makes me sad that this time next week I'll be getting ready for work.  Oh today, thanks to a friend sharing some tummy time tips, Vivienne actually smiled during tummy time!
I am doing a contest through pinterest with the top 15 must haves for cloth diapering.  I think that I am going to create a board to share the things I've learned in the past 2 years about must have products for raising babies.  I'm going to start tomorrow and I'll post the board so you can follow if you are interested.  My disclaimer will be that I have found my parenting style to fall pretty close to the attachment parenting model.  This is something that works for me and my family, it's not the "right way" or the only way, but the way that is the best fit for my family.
 morning silliness
jackson's new chair 
 access to all his toys
little monkey 
she refused to sleep in her rock n play  so  we had a cuddle nap
jackson loves to hold her for 30 seconds at a time 
she enjoyed the cradle hold for our walk today 
he loves this slide 
 he's so going to get in trouble at school
testing the swing 
checking in with joe and bernie after our walk 
 showing off some new wool
 a smile during tummy time!
singing mama a song

No comments:

Post a Comment