My FB

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 74- Great night's sleep for all

Everyone got at least 7 hours of sleep, uninterrupted, last night.  I hope that this trend continues, but if not- it was a nice break to get before going back to work.  The weather is awesome and I can't believe it, but we have windows open around the clock during March.  We had a quiet day and played outside a little.  We didn't get time to do our art project today, but we'll just do two tomorrow instead.
 Snuggled up for a nap
Jackson wanted to cuddle too- I was afraid he was going to squish her head 
Spitting is his new favorite trick, fun 
Apparently the blue marker is tasty, because he ate off the rest of it today while I was nursing Vivienne 
Hurray for play time! 
So happy for this great weather 
Bernie trying to encourage her during tummy time today 
 I didn't get a chance to dig out shorts yet- so he's making a fashion statement in his diaper
 Yay for sunshine
 Looking for bugs
Watching for cars to go bye 
Wrestler style hugging 
A little more playtime before bed.  This diaper matched her shirt perfectly!
Jackson was not in the mood for a picture and I couldn't get one right at all

No comments:

Post a Comment