My FB

Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 65- Relaxation

Jackson went to Brenda's today and didn't have any timeouts, even though his buddy was there.  I'm very proud of him.  He's really into blowing kisses now and is very animated about it.  Vivienne took a long nap this afternoon in the rock n play.  It was awesome because I was able to get a lot done and even had time to relax. This evening went fairly smoothly and they were both asleep by 7:45.  I have to put Vivienne down and hope she stays asleep so I can get the diapers folded and dishes put away so that I don't have too much to do tomorrow.  Vivienne and I are going to work at school tomorrow afternoon and then she'll join Jackson at Brenda's while I do Zumba.
Nap time! 
Water bottle thief 
Just chillin' 
Play time for the babies :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment