My FB

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 64- Silly Sunday

Today was just a typical relaxing Sunday here at home.  Jackson was into shennanigans or whining most of the day, but had a much better evening.  Vivienne and I enjoyed an afternoon out at Bingo at my school.  We didn't win, but enjoyed going somewhere that was not Krogers or a doctors office (both of which we will be going to tomorrow).  I'm starting to get ready to go back to school (only 2 weeks left :( ) so we are moving bedtimes back to an earlier time so we can start getting used to getting up early again.
The boys sleepers were on sale so she's sleeping in a "one cool dude" sleeper :) She does have a super soft pink blanket 
Making up to Joe after a time out for punching him 
Play doh with dad 
So I ate the marker, what of it- it says non toxic 
When we told him markers weren't for eating 

Coming to check out his sister 

Watching it snow 
Having a baby conversation 
It was very intense 
Showing me Vivienne's fingers 
The snow was very cool 
 Playing VocabuLarry's music game
Evil cheese face 
spaghetti beard 
She loves watching the mobile 
Relaxing before bath time 
I see you Mama 
Jackson helping to give Vivienne her bath 
washing her belly 
Cleaning her hair
I did get her some girl sleepers too, there just weren't enough on sale- thus a couple of boys ones :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment