My FB

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 73- Stubborn boy

Jackson went to Brenda's today and Vivienne and I did laundry and went to school to get things ready for next week.  Then she joined Jackson at Brenda's so I could go to Zumba.  After I picked them up we decided it was much too nice to start getting back on schedule tonight so we went for a walk and ended at the playground.  Jackson was having a great time, but it was cooling down and Vivienne was waking up ready to eat and have a diaper change.  I had to chase him no less than 7 times before we finally got far enough away from the playground that he couldn't see it anymore.  When we got home we had breakfast for dinner and finally got him to bed.  I think Vivienne and I will be getting to bed soon, she's sleeping on my shoulder now :)

look at this head control 
 getting better and better at tolerating tummy time
 early morning playtime while Jackson sleeps in again
 happy to have a girls day
it's still a little big, but she's starting to fit in her os diapers :)  
 playtime after our walk- check out the mud, he's all boy!
 thank you sesame street for allowing me to cook dinner with no crying  babies
yum, breakfast for dinner 
and he's drinking the syrup out of the cup... 
watching the rest of sesame street on the reflection in our window-- that boy loves Elmo

No comments:

Post a Comment