My FB

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 84- HOFNOD

We had a great time visiting with my mom today.  Vivienne and Russell slept in and my mom, Jackson and I got up to play and have a tasty breakfast.  Then we went to hooked on fishing, not on drugs.  Jackson had a great time checking out all the booths and trying fishing (or occasionally holding the pole while pointing to and staring a the fish). We got home in time for lunch and nap time.  Then we had a quiet evening of stories and treats before bedtime.  Vivienne just now went down for the night and I'm still exhausted from work this week, so just a few pictures this evening.   
 Joe dog makes the perfect seat
 Best buddies
practice fishing 
yay- he got one! 
 Petting the goat
Getting ready for randolph county fair 
 Jackson wants to go camping this summer
Dad teaching Jackson about the fish in the local rivers 
Jackson loved watching them 
Checking out the fish 
 Jackson liked watching the fish much more than he liked holding the pole
Time for me and Vivienne to try and help 
At home after her nap  
Stretching out, enjoying the fan with Joe (and the underwoolies I dyed green!) 
After an episode of major spit-up- play time with another new toy from Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment