My FB

Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 79- We Survived

My first day back was a super long one with a board meeting after a long day at school, but we all survived.  Both kids are sound asleep and I'm still sane.  Vivienne started the day with me at 4:00 am, I guess she was super excited to start daycare.  So I'm hoping to get to bed soon.  We were very busy so there aren't many pictures.  I wish I would have brought my camera to the board meeting- I was blessed with some great people who hung out and played with Jackson so I could listen in to the meeting.  While it gets overwhelming doing this by myself most nights, I was reminded tonight that I have a lot more help around me than I think I do and I'm really lucky!
 What Mama- I thought you wanted to hang out with me extra today (4:00am)
Little man was beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment