My FB

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 75- At least the kids were ready

The Mountaineer season ended tonight, and it was not a pretty end, but the kids got to sport their WVU gear one last time on a game day for this season.  We were able to do our art project today and Jackson had an excellent food day and got cinnamon rolls for breakfast, a decent lunch, and wendy's for dinner- complete with a frosty.  He's my kind of kid, dipping his fries in the frosty.
Tomorrow he goes to Ms. Brenda's and Vivienne and I are going to Crisis Prevention Intervention training in the afternoon.  I have a couple more projects I want to do with Jackson tomorrow and Saturday so I hope I get the chance.  Knock on wood, I think we are starting to fall into a routine and it's one I can live with :)  I'm on the hunt for crockpot recipes so that I can stick to that routine next week when I go back to work- so if you have good ones- feel free to share!
 Early morning nap time
He was eating the cheerios like a dog and it made a bit of a mess  
 Mmmm cinnamon roll
WVU outfit for the cool morning 
 block time while I have playtime with Vivienne
Playing together 
He spilled water all over himself so he was a diaper baby while I tried to find warm weather clothes  
 Mmm this frosty is good stuff mama
 He poured some out for easy dipping- he even dipped his spicy nuggets in it
 the start of our colored rice (and his veggies for lunch tomorrow)
 Confused about his hand turning red
 Making a rainboy
now yellow 
 spreading glue
dumping the extras 
 He wouldn't listen to me and insisted on trying it
 He ended up with a food coloring colored face
Bored with the artwork- now it's just rice playtime 
I did get him to work on a shamrock 
 The products as finished as we are getting (he was not up to finishing the rainbow)
Rice is a little messy :)   
Watching the mobile while I get Jackson ready for his bath 
Showing off her other WVU outfit 
Passed out after a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment