My FB

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 88-2 Month Stats

Miss Vivienne is a chunk compared to Jackson at this age.  He was 10lbs 14oz and 23 in, she weighed in today at 12lbs 4oz and 22 inches.  I knew she was growing out of clothes faster than he did, but I didn't realize it was that much!
She did fine with the shots at the doctor, but had a very rough evening.  She went to bed early, I hope that she stays asleep all night.  I had to give her tylenol because she was in a lot of pain, but it seemed to help her.
Jackson was in his own mood today.  He was a wild man at the doctor's office and came home to throw multiple tantrums.  He's cutting another molar and testing boundaries these days so it's rough for him.  However, by 5:30 I was able to get everyone calmed down and happy and we had a much nicer end to the evening.

Shots are no fun 
teething is terrible 
but munching on fingers while watching elmo is a little better 
 milk coma
 She wanted to check out her brother
off centered, but she did smile a little before the shots got to her 
growing up so quickly 
 driving around his Elmo car
 traffic jam
 vroom, vroom
 big hugs
getting bored quickly 
all done, mooo- mooo 
 I guess he was ready for bed 
15 minutes after he went to bed 
fortunately he didn't fight me when we put the penguin away and put everything back in bed, including him

No comments:

Post a Comment