My FB

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 85- May the odds be ever in your favor

That's right- hunger games :) I got to go and see it today while Russell braved an afternoon alone with the kids. He seemed to do alright, but isn't eager for me to be headed out all too often. I had a great time and loved the movie.  When I got home, I played with Jackson and Vivienne for a bit and then Vivienne and I took a nap.  I think I'm paying for that nap now because she's up playing and kicking around.  I hope that energy doesn't last too long, I'm still exhausted!
I was sad to see my mom leave this morning too, she's always such a big help when she's here and it's great to visit face to face.  Hopefully she'll be back to visit soon.
Well one more week of work and then it's spring break and I can try and get caught up on some sleep and get prepared for the rest of the year.
Getting a newborn and toddler to cooperate is pretty much impossible 
He climbed in and was pretending to sleep 
Since Jackson stole her bed, she was relaxing in mine 
Playing with the baby in the mirror 
Jackson and his balloon 
Yay Jackson 
 Baby yoga part 1
 Baby yoga part 2
 Silly kid
 Don't look at me I'm mad at you!
 looking at all of her toys
 Tummy time success
 She loved the soccer ball
 "meme" aka mine- he was done sharing
nap time- can't beat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment