My FB

Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 100- Shorties!

We were super busy today getting back to the work/babysitter routine.  Both kids are in bed early!  The highlight of my evening is that we got our new sustainablebabyish shorties.  These things are hard to come by and they are sooooooo soft and excellent diaper covers.  I was nervous with my guesses on sizing, but I think they fit perfectly. Vivienne also got a new skirtie today, knit from the wonderful Jannet, but because I barely got pictures in the shorties- I'll have to get pictures of her wearing it this weekend!

Jackson has recently had a language explosion.  Tonight he told me "night night" before I told him.  He's finally decided he can call Vivienne "baby" or "vivinana", he tells everybody "no" and "stop" all day long, and he runs around pointing and talking about random things throughout the house.  It's crazy how all of the sudden my toddler can talk :)

Vivienne has started teething already.  She has red inflamed gums and is content for shorter and shorter periods.  She has no interest in being laid down anywhere, but for some reason her brother and all his over attention (ie kisses, hugs, smushings, lovies, pointing in her eye, etc) seems to make her smile.  I love that they are growing close already.

There aren't many pictures today because Russell came home, but late, and Vivienne was attached to me all evening. Most of the pictures are showing off our new sbish!

Mama- why did you set me down? :( 
Showing off her new aster shorties 
Dad trying to keep her calm so I can get a picture of Jackson in his shorties 
His new shirt from Zulily is a great match for his shorties 
Finally no one is crying and they are both looking at the camera- it's a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment