My FB

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 94- Happy Birthday Dada!

Today is Russell's birthday so Jackson and I made him a cake (which did not look very pretty, but tasted just fine!) and we spent the evening playing outside.  After some trying times this morning, I had a very productive afternoon when Vivienne and Jackson napped at the same time!  She napped for 4 hours, he napped for 2 hours and both are asleep now :)  I hope she's not having another growth spurt, I just changed all of her clothes around today- my chunky monkey is already in size 3-6 month clothes.  We didn't make it to the park today because of her extended nap, but that's OK we had a lot of fun at home.

My diapers love spring time! 
Nap time for Mr. Jackson 
AND Miss Vivienne 
 Awake, but barely
 This is some good stuff Mom
pure ecstasy  
 and of course we have to make it messy
 seriously, you're not going to let me have a turn? 
nothing puts a baby to sleep like a porch swing in the evening
silly kid 
stopping to smell the flowers 
Vivienne wanted to check out the flowers too 
Mom- you watching?  He could strike at any moment, don't let him fool you with this flower business! 
 Moon!!
 She's all cheeks!
Relaxing and waiting on bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment