My FB

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 101- Sleepy Babies

It's hard getting back into a routine, but Jackson went to bed a little late today and Vivienne went to sleep a bit early.  I'm by myself tomorrow so I hope I can get them both down on time.  Today was a long day at work so it was good to come home to my smiling babies even if they were tired.  We had a good evening and have everything laid out for a smooth morning (let's hope I didn't just jinx myself!).

taking a quick rest  
 Enjoying her time with me- notice the elmo shoes sticking up behind her :) 
Jackson and Vivienne chatting away 
"baby" 
 Thank goodness for Jeggings
 Joe Dog keeping her company during tummy time
giving her a little encouragement to try harder :)  
 Buddies (I think he likes her better now, since she can't attack him)
Jackson decided she needed burped 
and a little Bernie love 
Driving his car around 
taking a snooze during dinner 
"meam"  aka "mine" notice the green smoothie because Jackson's too cool for food these days
Another picture because sleeping babies are adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment