My FB

Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 121- Love this weather!

It was an absolutely gorgeous day today so we detoured to the park on the way home.  It makes for a hectic evening, but it's worth it to enjoy the great weather.  Vivienne got a new diaper from a friend today and I love it!  Woodland animals from one of my favorite diaper makers- Click a Doo.  We are so lucky to have such awesome, caring people in our lives.  It amazes me how many new words Jackson is learning everyday.  He's just growing up so fast.  It's hard to believe it's almost May, and I hate to wish time away, but I can't wait until summer and not having to have a hurried playground trip.  I only have 2 days left on my library loan, so it's a short one tonight so that I can get reading :)

Off and ready to play 
c'mon mama 
I see you 
Get me out of the sun!  ( I did, but we had to go and stop Jackson from jumping first) 
hmmm it doesn't look that far 
Just chillin' bein' cool in my ring sling 
 she liked watching herself in the camera
Pouting b/c mama won't let him jump off of the structure- I'm evil 
Trying out a new carrier- I still have a lot of practice to do with the ring slings 
Signs you're broke- you use empty pill bottles and fill them with cheerios to make shakers, and your child is thrilled 
Hi mama! 
 I LOVE this diaper
so does Miss Vivienne

No comments:

Post a Comment