My FB

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 117- Togetherness

I changed up my routine a little to try and get Vivienne in bed earlier and it seemed to work.  Both kids were asleep in bed by 8:15.  I'm hoping to go early tonight because it didn't happen last night. So here are today's pictures:

Oh but a funny story- tonight at dinner I just got everyone sat down when he tries to inhale an entire slice of mango.  Well he of course gags and pukes up all of his goldfish right onto his plate.  I take it to clean the tray and plate up and he rescues his ketchup.  He must have felt fine because after I made him a new plate, he ate 3 mango slices (much more carefully), peas, mac n cheese, and 6 nuggets!
Just cruisin' around the hosue 
 His new hiding spot- much to Bernie's dismay, he seems to only want to hide he when Bernie is nice and comfy on that rug
He gave me the camera and told me "cheese" 
Sliding across the floor on a box, oh the little things 
A little playtime  
Enjoying his rescued ketchup 
Hanging out with mama at dinner time 
Jackson "helping" to wash Vivienne 
He was "reading" her the story ie telling her all the animal sounds 
Enjoying naked baby time 

No comments:

Post a Comment