My FB

Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 114- Snow Fail

Well that snowstorm was a dud, but we had a good evening anyway.  Jackson and Vivienne were absolutely spoiled by a very generous exchange buddy from my January mom's group.  I'm happy to say I fell right back into the single mom routine tonight after almost 2 weeks of having someone here every night to help.  Both kids were fed, bathed, and asleep by 8:30.  Granted, Jackson and I had Taco Bell for dinner, but I was warned of a very fussy baby when I picked them up so I went for quick and easy.  Jackson inhaled it and I'll try to get some meal planning for the week done tonight.  Now it's off to bed to catch up on some sleep and get ready for a 5 day week.

 Jackson brought me the camera and said "cheese" until I took his picture
It was driving him crazy not to open the box so he drug it over to me while I was feeding Vivienne 
She's really starting to get interested in her toys.  (She's wearing one of her new bibs!) 
Absolutely devouring his Taco Bell 
Mama- can't you get that thing out of my face?  
Fine, I'll smile and you can leave me alone 
All the gorgeous gifts from Stephanie, Alex, and his sisters!  I love,love, love it all- especially the awesome camo burp cloth! 
 Jackson was ready to check out his presents- open please? 
 Cookie monster!  
Giving Elmo kisses 
 They totally made him happy!  Thank you guys again.  
 I tried to get a picture of both of them, but Jackson was way to into his new Elmo stuff
reading his book to Vivienne 
He found bubbles! 
 We had to turn the water green to get him in the bath tonight
Hanging out with Mama during Jackson's bath 
Enjoying some time kicking around on the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment