My FB

Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 104- Happy Friday the 13th

Vivienne just started fussing so it's bath time, so I'll make this short.  We had fun chaperoning the dance (well Jackson had fun with Jannet and Patricia) Vivienne had fun being passed around and getting lots of attention and I guarded the doors and lights lol.

Then we had a visit from the James family.  Jackson was so excited the boys were here and was showing off all of his toys.  He didn't want them to leave.  I hope this summer I'm able to get some play dates in with them.  They are such an awesome family!

Now I'm exhausted and I hope Vivienne decides to fall asleep early and sleep in so that I can get back to bed after I pump in the morning.  Looking forward to some beautiful weather this weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment