My FB

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 102- Silly Faces

I'm getting ready to fold diapers.  Vivienne's bedtime is moving earlier and earlier, which is great- I just hope I can get a routine to get them down as early as they need to go down.  I was still half an hour off with Jackson tonight, but we did have to stop at the grocery store and get gas, so I'm not too worried about it.  I hate having to wake him up in the morning- it makes for a cranky baby by the evening.

Since we had to stop on the way home from school today, there aren't a ton of pictures, but Jackson sure was enjoying the camera.

Umm and by the way- my baby is 20 months old today!  How did he get so big?
 Getting ready to head out for the day
Jackson was not impressed that he couldn't get out and help me pump gas today.  The car seat pictures were to help some ladies from a message board see what an toddler looks like rear facing and to show them that he's not uncomfortable or squished :)  
Yay for Sesame Street so Mama can get dinner started 
Jackson was making another dinner for us 
Hanging out in the bathroom while big brother takes a bath 
So happy to stretch out and talk with mama 
 "no"
Mad baby 
Someone started teething 
ahhhhhhh 
"shhhhh" 
happy kid 
 cheese
 silly kid
 I <3 his smile
This is what happens when you check a toddler for a new tooth- his old teeth clamp down 
Horray for splashing 
Ahhhhhh the water is coming to get me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment