My FB

Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 97- Chef Jackson

We had a quiet morning and then both kids took an afternoon nap.  When they got up we decorated some bunny cookies I made during nap time.  Jackson was sure to taste most of the cookies by eating at least one ear off of them.  He had a lot of fun putting on the sprinkles.  Then Russell's family came for the weekend so our schedule is a little off since Jackson wanted to stay up and play.  They are both finally asleep so I'm going to make this a quick one.  I think we are going to hit up the Easter egg hunt in the morning :)

Having a very important conversation 
Look Mama- see, I'm being nice, you can trust me with her ;) 
Sesame Street time 
Get him OFF of me! 
Jackson was playing peek-a-boo with Vivienne 
 Blowing bubbles to make her smile
Being a big brother is exhausting! 
Trying to find a good place to hide Vivienne's lovey since he has decided it's his 
Milk coma! 
 Relaxing with all 3 loveys
 taste testing the cookies
The sprinkles are sticking on me 
here, I gotta try this one 
oh and the chocolate one too 
 Alright- two bites in "here ya go!"
 Shaking on the colored sugar
and some sprinkles 
Dad and Vivienne watching the show

No comments:

Post a Comment