My FB

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 116- Bloody mess

Short post tonight because I've got cleaning and diapers to do and Bernie is driving me crazy.  Vivienne had a better day today, I hope she is settling back in.  I changed our routine up a little and had Vivienne in bed just after 8.  I think it's time to start bathing her before Jackson so that they both are in bed by 8.  She's such an awesome sleeper!
While I was putting laundry away tonight, Jackson came running in his room to put Mr. Monkey to bed.  He tripped and went nose first into the bed frame.  Well honey badger cried for less than a minute because he heard from the other room the theme song to Elmo's World.  He went running out and sat in his chair, refusing to let me clean him up until Elmo's world was done.  So he looked terrible, but after bath time you can barely tell that he fell. 

Kisses for sister :)  
 Love for everyone this afternoon
drooooooool 
Getting her spot ready for her 
Oh sh*t mom- someone's looking at me! 
 Cool kids drive 2 cars at once
 this shirt is perfect for the past couple of days
 Reading Abby Cadabby
 oh pathetic babies- a bloody Jackson comforting an angry Vivienne b/c I had to put her down to take care of him

Bloody mess--- he's all better now and it looks much worse than it was! 

No comments:

Post a Comment