My FB

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 115- Mama's Girl

So apparently Vivienne is struggling with separation anxiety.  For two weeks she's been absolutely miserable at the beginning of the week when I leave.  However, she's a happy little girl all evening long. I hate this for her and hope that she gets back into routine for Brenda b/c I have to pay bills.  I'm glad she loves me and is all snuggly, but this is a hard adjustment from Jackson who would go with anyone, anytime.  Hopefully, this is just a stage and she'll gain a little more independence from me.
We had a quiet evening tonight and I'm ready for bed because I'm exhausted and it's only Tuesday :(
 Now mama- you don't really believe I screamed all day, do you? 
Elmo + choo choo = happy Jackson 
Covering his Elmo book so Russell doesn't take it 
tearing him away to bath time 
Beating up on Dada while doing his breathing treatment- multi-tasker 
Ready for bed time :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment