My FB

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 113- Happy Earth Day

Today was a pretty lazy day (IE Vivienne and I took a 4 hour nap!) after yesterday's big adventures.  We didn't do much to celebrate earth day since the earth is planning to dump snow on us tonight and tomorrow.  Jackson is so funny.  Now he wants Vivienne to sit by him all the time.  He'll say mime baby and then pat the couch by him.  Once she's there he'll keep looking at her telling her hi and laughing.  When he's done he'll try and push her out of the way and yell move.  She enjoys talking to him and doesn't seem phased by having him yell move at her. 

I'm headed to bed soon because I"m not counting on the snow, but I'm behind on laundry and really wouldn't mind a snow day. 
 Early morning sesame street
It was a good episode 
Smell my stinky monkey! 
 He insisted on wearing this this morning
Hanging out with their lovies 
I just love her grin in this one 
Vivienne starting to play with the toys 
Hanging out while we eat dinner 
Getting ready to feed elmo 
 It was a gut buster
Back off mother...i will get you while you are sleeping 
 Enjoying a lollipop
Vivienne helping me do diaper laundry 
 Jackson getting in on the action
Rescuing our dryer ball 
 Happy girl before her bath
 Pretty ticked off she had to get dressed 
 Super chunky bedtime diaper
 Thank goodness her wool still fits over it
Fleece Jammies because we're getting ready for a snow storm- she's not thrilled about the prospect

No comments:

Post a Comment