My FB

Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 34- 2 weeks old

Happy 2 week birthday Miss Vivienne.  It's hard to believe that two weeks have passed already and I'm on my own starting Monday.  Thankfully, I have 2 very easy going babies and had a lot of help these past two weeks so I'm very optimistic about it.  My mom left this morning and Jackson, Vivienne and I had a fun day at home.  They are both sleeping now, both had a bath, and the house is cleaned up- I feel very accomplished today, lol- my how quickly life and expectations change!

I have some work to do for school, so I'm going to get started on it and hopefully get to bed soon, but here are a few pictures from our day together.


 So loving in the morning
Miss Vivienne enjoying the beautiful quilt from Jen Morgan while napping in the pack n play as Jackson and I play
He loves his puzzles and he's getting better every day 
My very own concert 
Exhausted from the day 
Playing peek-a-boo under the covers 
 Bernie came to give kisses
 Doesn't everyone watch TV while standing on one leg?
 Kisses from Jackson
Sleeping soundly :) 
Drawing a picture for his Godfather Ray's birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment