My FB

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 53- One month stats

Jackson woke up in a great mood today and enjoyed playing with blocks for a little bit before he went off to Brenda's.  Vivienne had her one month appointment and she is doing great. She's 9lbs 8oz and 21 inches long.  She was a sleepy little girl today and I was able to get some things done around the house.  Vivienne and I made tuna noodle casserole for dinner and she's currently sound asleep on me.  The weather is supposed to be beautiful tomorrow so I think we're going to head to the park and enjoy it.
Proud of his stacking skills 
What a great thing to wake up to  
Relaxing with the beautiful blanket that Ms. Pat made her (she has matching booties too!) 
Playing on her mat during some rare awake time 
Relaxing with Mama in the beautiful outfit from Katie and Ray!

No comments:

Post a Comment