My FB

Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 44- valentine crafts

The crafts didn't turn out like pinterest, but Jackson had a good time doing it.  We had a fun day playing around the house, painting, coloring and cuddling.  Jackson loves running around at full speed and started the day falling into a wall, scratching and bruising his face.  I'm glad we have good insurance- I have a feeling Jackson and the ER doctors are going to become good friends throughout the year.  Fortunately, it doesn't ever seem to phase him for long and I don't realize how hurt he is until the bruises show up 5 minutes later.  Vivienne is starting to settle into more of a schedule, I'm sure just in time for it to change as she grows.  However, learning consistent nap times paired with the Sleepy Wrap, I'm able to become more and more efficient with Jackson and housework.  Tomorrow I'm almost all caught up with housework and me and Vivienne are looking forward to a lazy day before I head to Zumba at school and she goes to Ms. Brenda's for an hour.  
Wall- 1, Jackson-9  
Hanging out with mama and Jackson this morning 
Getting ready for craft time 
Vivienne was too sleepy to participate 
Jackson in search of the paint 
He did one stamp before he realized painting with both hands is way more fun 
 Working hard on his creation
 Yay- he's using the stamp
and then smearing it 
 it doesn't stamp well in the puddle of paint
Let's add paint to our marker design :)  
He also decided to color his legs 
 Sharing markers with Vivienne
 Back in his longies, relaxing with the Backyardigans while I make dinner
which he totally approved :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment