My FB

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 36- Super Bowl Sunday

We (the kids and I) decided to look forward to next year and dress for the next Super Bowl- sporting our black and gold today.  While Jackson likes Vivienne on his terms, he will not hold her or sit next to her for a picture.  Hopefully he'll get past that b/c I'd love to get a good picture of the two of them sitting next to each other.  Until then, I'll be content with him finding her ears, eyes, nose, mouth, fingers, toes and hair, touching "gentle" and giving kisses on his terms.  I decided to stay up for the super bowl tonight so hopefully, with Jackson at Ms. Brenda's tomorrow, Vivienne and I will get to take a good long nap after my 2 week postpartum check up.  So, back to the Super Bowl and a wide awake little Vivienne with thoughts of seeing black and gold on the field this time next year!

Sleepy baby with a little fist pound action 
 Kisses from Jackson (he decided to only kiss her hand this afternoon)
Little Miss Vivienne in her Steeler outfit, sporting the bow from the Morris family- Thanks! 
 What is she doing on my couch?  I was afraid how this might turn out with them eyeing each other like that
The only way to get him to smile was to push him over and over into the couch and then hold him there while trying to snap a picture 
This is the point when I gave up, they both hated me at this moment and I still didn't have a picture lol 
What do you mean the Steelers aren't playing?  
Well that just sucks mom, I even have this huge bow on my head for them. 
Why Jackson is such a bruiser- he spent 30 minutes beating up his father tonight, laughing the whole time

No comments:

Post a Comment