My FB

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 47- getting organized

While I have only a couple of pictures from today, I felt very productive.  Vivienne is added to insurance, I finished our organizational weekly calendar, went through Vivienne's and Jackson's drawers and put away clothes that don't fit or are out of season, put away all of Vivienne's clothes that she got as gifts that are too big for now, went through all of my clothes, put away maternity clothes (that I have no plans on using for awhile!), and got some laundry done.  I even did a crockpot dinner that Jackson refused to eat :)  Vivienne actually hung out with Russell (who thankfully came home an extra day) for a little over an hour so I got to give Jackson his bath and hang out with him a little bit just  one on one.  As she gets older, Miss Vivienne is not a fan of being put down.  The Moby makes my day much easier with that, but it makes it a little harder to cuddle with Mr. Jackson.  Tomorrow is Jackson's 18 month appointment, I'm excited to see where he measures in, he seems like he's gotten so big!  Vivienne will be 4 weeks old- it's crazy how quickly these guys are growing.  
Umm, Mama- that's not you 
Jackson decided he needed to sit on the table to draw 
My new week organizer- decorated with some cute kids

No comments:

Post a Comment