My FB

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 56- Snow


From 62 degrees and sunny to snow and the teens in less than 24 hours.  So we stayed inside today and started packing for our trip to Pittsburgh tomorrow.  I was super busy with laundry, dishes, and packing that we didn't get many pictures.  Jackson slept in until 10:30 this morning, but Russell was the only one who got to sleep in.  I was up with Vivienne from 6:00 until 10:00, but I did get a little bit of a nap before she was up again and I had to give in to housework.  There won't be a post tomorrow, but I'll have 2 Monday night.  We get to visit with family and get a little shopping done tomorrow- so we're excited!
 Nice and relaxed and sound asleep
Beef nachos for lunch, yum :)  
She gave me a couple of hours to get things done while she napped peacefully and she woke up in a pretty good mood 
Jackson eats his leftover fish sticks 2 at a time 
Of all the toys, she loves the monkey the most.  I rotate her around, but she only seems to try and grab for it 
Checking out the mirror 
Giving mama's hands a break so she could eat dinner really quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment