My FB

Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 41-Yummy!

We were spoiled this evening with tasty dinner and dessert from some great friends.  We had a good day today and I won dinner and a night at Graceland tomorrow. Vivienne is just starting to fall asleep on my shoulder so I only have 1 hand to type with, thus tonight's short post.
Jackson brought her her dog as soon as he got up this morning (which was at 9:30!)
He wanted me to take pictures of his cheese face- he kept giving me the camera and making these faces yelling cheese! 

 The downside to breastfeeding with a toddler around.  He was playing quietly- I found out he crawled on the dining room table, got the salt shaker, poured the entire contents on the floor, and rolled around in it...
 But he had fun helping me clean it up
 Sharing his dog
and then promptly changing his mind 
he did go give her a hug after safely removing his dog though

No comments:

Post a Comment