My FB

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 59- Mama's Girl

After a long day of needing me, Vivienne is sleeping so I'm going to take advantage and head to bed. Jackson went to Brenda's and then Vivienne joined him at four so I could go to school and do Zumba.  They were both on excellent behavior.  Since Vivienne was so clingy today I didn't get a whole lot done that I had planned, but it can wait.  We had a nice day cuddling together.  I hope tomorrow is as nice as today was so that we can get outside and enjoy it!
Cuddle time with Mama 
Jackson coming to see his sister 
Trying to dump her out of the bathtub so that he could have his bath.  He kept saying move, move and trying to take his clothes off lol

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh I'm dying laughing at Jackon trying to dump her out. Oh te hings I have to look forward to. :)

    ReplyDelete